I’ve been nominated for the Q & A Tag by Sarah @ Classically Yours – thank you, Sarah! 😀
Thank the blogger who nominated you –> Thanks again, Sarah!🙂
Answer the questions you were given by that blogger.
Nominate 10 bloggers, give them ten new questions, and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Les Qs And Les As
– If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Lily, maybe? But I think that something exotic would be cool too – like Zynthia or Xelia. 🙂
– What’s your dream job?
Writer and blogger. Most definitely.
– In your opinion, what’s the best animal for a school mascot?
A dragon or phoenix, for sure. That would be so cool!
– Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to try something new, and maybe share some of my writerly writings and ramblings with the world. 🙂
– This is sort of a writer-ly question — but I’m going to use it anyway. 😉 Do you have a current WIP (work in progress)? If so, I WANNA HEAR WHAT IT IS. 😂😂
– Favorite fandom?
HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER. Need I say more? 😉
– Favorite emoji?
❤️ ->🦄 <-❤️
– Favorite Olympic sport to watch?
Gymnastics! The tumbling is AMAZING.
– What’s the best photo you’ve ever taken? (and share it!)
Probably this one . . .
. . . Or this one . . .
– What is one thing you do when you’re bored?
Usually, I do a little writing, or read some. 🙂
I nominate anyone who loves Harry Potter!
What’s your favorite winter drink?
Favorite type of flower?
Do you have any allergies?
What’s the most exotic food you’ve ever had?
Would you prefer to go somewhere in your state/area/region on a roadtrip or go somewhere far away on an airplane?
What’s a game that you play in the car?
What’s your dream job?
What’s your middle name, or if you’re not comfortable giving it, what’s the initial of your middle name? If you don’t have a middle name, what was your mother’s maiden name?
If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
What did the first pair of shoes that you remember owning look like?
If you want to, answer all, some, or one of these questions in the comments! I’d love to hear from you! 😀