Back when the earth was young, the amazing Vivian over at Writing With Style nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks, Vivian! I really appreciate it. 🙂
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
The award was created by Okoto Enigma @ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
THREE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I love to eat raw tortillas and chocolate mousse ice cream (not together 😉)
2. I’m learning Latin and Chinese this year: Latin has an easy vocabulary and complicated grammar, Chinese has a complicated vocabulary and easy grammar.
3. I’m secretly a unicorn in disguise – concealing my horn can sometimes be a bit difficult, that’s why I applied for entry at Hogwarts so I can wear a pointed, tall hat.
OF ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS
1. What is your favorite place to visit?
Wherever Nutella crêpes are to be found. 😉
2. Where do you like to read/write?
Generally on a rocking chair or on anything soft. The Land of Stories is good too.
3. What’s your favorite book?
FAVORITE BOOK? AS IN, ONE FAVORITE BOOK?
4. Cats or dogs?
Phoenixes, thanks. 😉
5. Silly Question: What makes a better fort? Pillows or blankets?
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST . . .
As for my best posts, here they are:
QUERIES FOR THE ELITE NOMINEES
1. What book are you reading right now?
2. Is your hair curly, straight, or somewhere in the middle?
3. Would you prefer to be an 8 foot tall person, or a 3 foot small person, for the rest of your life?
4. What’s the latest movie that you watched?
5. Funny question: Do you prefer green socks with red stripes or red socks with green stripes?
I nominate anyone who enjoys blogging immensely!
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?