‘It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go . . . ‘
IT’S ALMOST CHRISTMAS, GUYS – I’M SO EXCITED! 😀
And so in honor of this season of CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND HOT CHOCOLATE AND JOY, I’m doing the Christmas Tag! Thanks so much, Liv, for letting me do it!
1. What’s your favorite Christmas film?
Definitely A Charlie Brown Christmas! *cue happy party music*
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Once, when I went to London! The snow was soo pretty. 💙
3. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Silent Night . . . Or maybe O Come All Ye Faithful . . . And Joy To The World . . . AGH I CAN’T DECIDE THEY’RE ALL SO AMAZING!
4. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
*deep breath* Prancer, and Dancer, and Vixen and Gibson, Darling and Rudolph, and Twilight and Mibson . . . . O.K., I give up. 😛
5. Do you have a real or fake tree?
We always buy a real one a week or so before Christmas. 🙂
6. Where is your dream place to spend the holidays?
Right here at home. 🙂 Which is where I am right now, so I guess my dreams have come true!
7. How good are you at wrapping?
8. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
No, I generally prefer to open them on Christmas Day. 🙂
9. Do you do anything for Boxing day?
*googles Boxing Day* No, I don’t. *british accent* I actually thought it was a day where people do sports after Christmas. XD
I tag whoever can’t wait for Christmas! (Shame on you, if you don’t like Christmas! Unless you’re of another religion, that is.😉)