It’s spring! *grabs picnic basket* *runs outside* *realizes I forgot windbreaker* *postpones picnic*
A couple eons ago, the lovely gracie chick nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thanks, Gracie!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
*awkward silence* I wanted to start a blog… and here I am! My original intent was to share my writings, what I’m reading, and my thoughts with the world – but who knows where this blog will lead me? 🙂
I’m somewhat of a beginner myself… but I think that one really important thing is to post as consistently as possible. Which is something that I fail magnificently at, so maybe I should follow my own advice. XD
Secondly, write the highest quality posts that you can, even if that means only posting once a week. It may seem like I’m contradicting my first piece of advice, but remember that you need to post consistently, not necessarily every day. 🙂
I nominate whoever considers themselves a ‘beginner blogger’!